With the following steps you can easily use special characters and languages in Learnwords. For example Chinese, Arabic or ancient Greek and many more! You can switch keyboards through Google Input Tools.
How do I add keyboards to Google Chrome?
- Go to Google Input Tools and click on "Add to chrome".
- Click on "Add extension" when you get the following notification:
- The extension is now added to Chrome. You will see the following icon at the end of your URL-bar.
Click on "Extension options" to add a keyboard. Select the keyboard you would like to add and click on the arrow.
- Next, click on the icon next to your URL-bar again. You will now see the added keyboard. Select the keyboard you would like to use.
- If the keyboard is blue, it means that the keyboard is selected. The texts you will type will directly be translated into the right characters.