In this quick start guide we'll show you the essentials to get started with Learnwords.
Step 1. Get content
To be able to study with Learnwords you need a list of words. You can search for lists of others or create your own list from your textbook. A list usually consists of two columns. For example English words in the left column, and a translation of the words in another language in the right column.
- To create a new list, click on "New list" after you are signed in.
- Give your list a title and give each column a subject (for example the language of the column). You can also choose the pronunciation language.
- Enter your words and click "Submit".
Step 2. Choose quiz method and settings
Now that you have a list, you can start your exercise.
- Select your list and click on the play button.
- Choose one of the many quiz methods like flash cards, puzzle, spelling, multiple choice or dictation.
- Choose the spelling, punctuation and display settings you would like to use.
- Click "Start exercise".
Step 3. Start learning and get better results
Practice your short term and long term memory and improve your grades!